Senior Software Developer at Jobber
Product Development / Edmonton, Alberta
We’re looking for amazing Senior Software Developers/Engineers to add to our talented, supportive and well-respected team. If you’ve got 5+ years experience developing SaaS applications and love working in a high-energy environment, we'd love to talk with you!
- Continuous integration with several deploys per day. We love GitHub.
- We do a lot of on-our-feet thinking and change directions fast. Sometimes we’ll spend a week on a feature, play with it a bit and then change our minds. This isn’t a failure, it’s how we ship only the best.
- It might sound cheesy, but we’re not just looking for an employee — we want to start a long, fruitful relationship. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a company with significant potential.
- The work environment is very diverse and flexible. You will not get bored.
- Hosted on Heroku – we’re focused on writing software not maintaining servers.
- We’re looking for someone focused on creating software that delivers value through great user experience.
- Based at Jobber's head office in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years developing high-available SaaS.
- Strong ability to collaborate with our incredible design team to find effective and implementable solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A talent for mentoring and coaching junior and intermediate software developers.
- A love for collaborating with a talented team of peers to develop amazing software that exceeds customer expectations.
- Experience with Agile software development.
Why should you apply?
Most importantly, Jobber is an amazing place to work. Our team is an awesome group of engaging, talented, supportive people, and we're making a real impact on the small businesses that make up the vast majority of all business. Our customers aren't shy about telling us that either, which is incredibly rewarding! Here's the less important stuff:
Find out more..
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (100% covered)
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Brand new Apple gear
- Public transportation subsidy, team outings, and lots of other stuff!
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Product Development